Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Red, White & Blue Toenails!

Used red, white and blue nail polish on my four daughters toes (yes, that makes 40 toes!). Painted the big toenail blue, then all the other toenails red for the holiday.
 After painting the other nails red the big toe was now dry. I placed a small dollop of white nail polish on a napkin and then used a match to dip the polish and then 'dot' the big toe, repeat as much as you want
Hint: for babies or toddlers who can't hold still, wait for them to fall asleep to paint their nails

4 comments:

  1. Hands down the best looking feet and toes are the little bitch's feet and toes on the left of the picture. I have the hi res shots on display life size in a large digital picture frame in my home so I can enjoy the beauty and good looks of this child's feet whenever I please. The shape and symmetry of her toes is remarkable and the long second toe makes her feet look good and is beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete